#ClearTheAir is a group of educators who believe:
- community, learning and dialogue are essential to our personal and professional development
- we have the power and responsibility to lay the foundations necessary to create a more just and equitable society
- education is a vehicle for social change
As a part of #ClearTheAir we:
- engage in public discourse because it allows us to live our values out loud
- invite others into the conversation and hold them lovingly accountable
- understand that we are on a lifelong journey and are committed to taking any steps that move us forward
New To #ClearTheAir?
Read the Summer and Fall 2019 #ClearTheAir Evaluation
Read the 2019-2020 #ClearTheAir Annual Evaluation
Financial Report – #ClearTheAir earned a total of $875.30 as of 12/20/19 from the sale of t-shirts, sweatshirts and stickers. Funds are used for a pro Zoom account, a pro Voxer account, website registration, books, and to support a face-to-face gathering.